Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Girl Behind the Blog

I have been blogging for about a month now and I figured it's time to do a little 'All About Me' blog! Here are the things that make me who I am today:

My Family

My parents were married in 1992. My mother, Jen, is center front and my father, Rob, is second-to-left in the back. My oldest sibling is my sister, Lauren, who was unfortunately working the night we took this picture. Next, is Caleb (back left) and his fianc√©, Courtney (bottom left). Then, there is Noah (back, second-to-right), who is currently studying music at Bowling Green. The bald guy is my boyfriend, Jordan. We will celebrate our two year anniversary in two weeks. I am also lucky enough to have three loving grandparents and multiple aunts, uncles, and cousins. 

My Pets



We have a Siberian Husky, although my mother thinks she is an Alaskan Malamute. Her name is Akela, which means leader of the pack. The black cat is my cat, Presley, named after the king. The black and white cat is my sister's cat, Thea. 


My Education

I attended Cory-Rawson Local Schools from kindergarten to graduation. Currently, I am a freshman at Ohio Northern University studying Theatre and Public Relations. 

Well, there are the basics. If there are any unanswered questions about me, please comment below and I will be happy to respond!

3 comments:

  1. I love your family picture. I feel like it summarizes every family ever. Your pets are beautiful especially your dog. I am slightly jealous of it. I'm wondering what brought you to ONU and your experience thus far with college. It is a life changing event for most. Perhaps doing a blog on that would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being involved in various of the same activities it was great to learn a little more about you! I loved your picture with your family. I had no idea that you also had a dog. I always hear you talking about your love for cats, haha! I as well would love to hear why you chose ONU to be your home for the next four years. Thanks again for sharing! And congrats to you and your boyfriend on almost two years. That is very exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, it has been so fun getting to know you in person the past couple of weeks. I just saw this blog post and it affirmed how awesome of a family you have. I think it's awesome that you named your cat Presley. I love The King. I agree with Kelsey, you should do a blog post on what brought you to ONU. So glad to you have you in the department and congrats to you and your boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete