Sunday, March 5, 2017

Open House

Today, my brother had an open house for the house he just bought. 
Caleb and Courtney in front of the house.

My brother is 22 years old. He didn't go to college and bought this house by himself because he had no debt and remarkable credit. I am so proud of him for such a huge accomplishment! The house has three bedrooms and one bathroom. The inside is updated and very clean for an older house. The neighborhood is small, but they have everything they will need: gas station, grocery store and great Chinese food!

Caleb and Courtney are getting married in September on their seven-year anniversary.  I am looking forward to being in the wedding, but I am also excited for them to start their lives together. 

It was nice to see my family today and how proud everyone is of Caleb. It is because of him that I have started to slowly build credit and save money so I can buy a house when I am out of school!

3 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! Congrats on the house and the wedding! Caleb is taking so many big steps. Happy adulting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your brother on the house and the wedding. Those are huge achievements in a persons life. I hope to be able to save enough money to start paying off loans and be able to look for new vehicle by the time I graduate college. Thank you for sharing this exciting moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I too am gaining a sister-in-law in just three short months!

    ReplyDelete