Sunday, March 26, 2017

The Flowbee

This weekend, my mother's side of the family decided to celebrate my parents' 25th anniversary. My mom's oldest sister was visiting from Pennsylvania and her youngest sister came from Ashland, Ohio. After the festivities were winding down, my nana decided that she needed a haircut. It was then that I was introduced to an interesting object, the Flowbee. 

The Flowbee is a vacuum that cuts hair; created by Rick Hunts. The Flowbee offers a variety of extensions based on your hair length that can be attached and removed. Once you have decided the length you want, the Flowbee sucks your hair into a shaft with trimmers at the end. By slowly moving the Flowbee closer and farther from your head, it trims your hair to the length you chose. The Flowbee is a little over $100. I can attest that it does work, however, I personally would not use it because of the noise. 

If you are someone who doesn't like to leave the house, don't have time to get a haircut or are looking to save money, then the Flowbee might be an ideal option for you. For more information, check out their website here. If you do decide to try it out, comment below and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. My mind is slightly blown. The Flowbee sounds incredibly intriguing yet would make me nervous. I have a ton of hair, so it think it would be beneficial and could potential save money. However, I get nervous enough when other people cut my hair, so I would be a wreck trying to use that on my own hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly am mind blown right now. I would never be able to use such a product, I would be way too nervous. I can't fathom the idea that someone actually invented something like this. The real question is how and where did you grandma hear about such a product? I love that she is so ambitious to try such a unique and time saving product. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete