Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Helpful Apps to Get Rid of Clutter

When you enter your late teens and early 20s years, there is often a lot of moving that takes place. You might be moving into a college dorm or apartment. Most times, you won't be in a living facility for more than a year. As you prepare for these days of living off of the basics, there are a few apps that will help you minimize the items moving with you. 

1. letgo

This app allows you to post and buy secondhand items. Pieces range from house appliances to clothing. Letgo also allows you to verify sellers that you have bought items from before. 

2. Poshmark

Poshmark is an app mainly used for clothing, shoes and accessory sales. You can follow pages and selling items will appear on your feed. 

3. BookScouter

Do you have multiple textbooks that you will never use again? BookScouter will purchase your textbooks from you. All you have to do is enter the ISBN number and the app will give you a price they would buy the book for. 

4. Decluttr

If you are anything like me, you have purchased DVDs and CDs that you have not used since the creation of the iPod. Decluttr allows you to sell movies, CDs and electronic devices. 

I hope that you are able to try a few of these apps and make some money in the process!

1 comment:

  1. I am the worst at getting rid of things. College has not helped me. Since my brother and I attended the same school our parents did not see the point in moving all our things back home just to move back in a few months so they rented us a storage unit. I am not joking my winter coats have not left Ada since freshman year. It is going to be horrible having to move everything back home especially since I only have a day to do so before I leave for Florida. I was actually considering doing a yard sale for everything I have accumulated in college. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete