Friday, April 21, 2017

International Play Festival

This past month I have had the opportunity to stage manage "Prometheus: The Beginningin the International Play Festival at Ohio Northern University. It has been a blast to work from the beginning of this project and watch everyone grow throughout the rehearsal process. 

As much fun as it is to watch my cast grow, I have also learned a lot about the professional theatre world. I got the chance to work with our guest director, Michael Licata, who has worked on Broadway shows. Michael has been very professional and I have learned what directors expect from me. 


The International Play Festival will be running Thursday, April 27, 2017, to Sunday, April 30, 2017. The two shows will rotate every other day, starting with Prometheus on Thursday. I am so proud of what my cast has accomplished this past month and I hope the audience enjoys all the hard work and creativity the cast and crew put into the show. 

If you aren't busy next weekend, consider stopping by The Freed Center to see the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment